Round table discussions on "Perspectives of the development of innovations in the field of Big data and intellectual property"
The Council of innovations at Bulgarian chamber of commerce and industry (BCCI) and the Institute of creative industries and business (ICIB) at UNWE are organizing a round table discussion on "Perspectives of the development of innovations in the field of Big data and intellectual property".
The event will take place on October 29, 2019 (Tuesday), 14:00 in Conference hall A, floor ,1 at the headquarters of BCCI, Iskar Str. №9.
During the opening of the round table discussion welcome addresses will be made by:
- Mr. Tsvetan Simeonov, chairman of the Board of directors of BCCI
- Prof. D.Sc.(Econ.) Statty Stattev, rector of UNWE
Speakers at the event will be:
- Prof. D.Sc.(Econ.) Valentin Kisimov, director of the Center for computer innovative systems at UNWE;
- Prof. Dr. Kamelia Stefanova, dean of the “Applied informatics and statistics” faculty, head of “ITC” department at UNWE;
- Prof. Dr. Vladia Borissova, director of the Institute of creative industries and business and director of the Technology transfer office at UNWE.