IP conflict resolution
You can use our services in resolving disputes related to intellectual property.
Representation before the relevant judicial authorities
We can assist you in preparing and filing a claim against the offender before the competent court in order to:
- establish the fact of the violation;
- cease the infringement, as well as for seizure and destruction of the goods, subject of the infringement;
- file a claim for compensation for damages suffered as a result of the violation.
Representation in out-of-court settlement of disputes - arbitration and mediation
What is arbitration? Arbitration is a procedure in which the dispute is submitted, with the consent of the parties, to one or more arbitrators who take a binding decision on the dispute. When choosing arbitration, the parties prefer a private dispute resolution procedure instead of going to court.
What is mediation? Mediation is above all a non-binding procedure. This means that although the parties have agreed to refer the dispute to mediation, they are not obliged to continue the mediation process after the first meeting. In this sense, the parties always have control over mediation. The continuation of the process depends on their consent.
Representation before the Commission for Protection of Competition
Our team can assist you by taking all necessary actions before the CPC, including preparation and filing a complaint, initiating proceedings under the Protection of Competition Act and establishing the actions of unfair competition.
Services before the Customs Agency
We could assist you in:
- submission and renewal of a national and / or Union application for intervention by customs authorities;
- representation and taking appropriate action before the Customs Agency in case of seized potentially counterfeit goods;
- referring to the relevant institutions and initiating proceedings against violators;
- organizing the destruction of goods that violate your IP rights;
- correspondence and coordination with customs officials in connection with infringements of intellectual property rights.